K3265 is one of the MOSFET types.
The Full Part Number is 2SK3265.
This product has 700V, Silicon N Channel MOSFET functions.
The manufacturers of this product is Toshiba.
See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
Preview images :
Chopper Regulators DC−DC Converter and Motor Drive
1. Low drain−source ON resistance : RDS (ON) = 0.72 Ω (typ.)
2. High forward transfer admittance : |Yfs| = 7.0 S (typ.)
3. Low leakage current : IDSS = 100 μA (max) (VDS = 700 V)
4. Enhancement mode : Vth = 2.0 to 4.0 V (VDS = 10 V, ID = 1 mA)
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain−source voltage : VDSS = 700 V
2. Drain−gate voltage (RGS = 20 kΩ): VDGR = 700 V
3. Gate−source voltage : VGSS = ±30 V
4. Drain power dissipation (Tc=25°C) : PD = 45 W
5. Single pulse avalanche energy (Note 2) : EAS = 420 mJ
6. Avalanche current : IAR = 10 A
7. Repetitive avalanche energy (Note 3) : EAR = 4.5 mJ
8. Channel temperature : Tch = 150 °C
Part Number : SN74CBTLV3245PWR
Function : LOW-VOLTAGE OCTAL FET BUS SWITCH
Manufacturers : Texas Instruments
Standard 245-Type Pinout
5- Switch Connection Between Two Ports
Rail-to-Rail Switching on Data I/O Ports
Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
The SN74CBTLV3245A provides eight bits of high-speed bus switching in a standard 245 device pinout. The low on-state resistance of the switch allows connections to be made with minimal propagation delay.
The device is organized as one 8-bit switch. When output enable (OE) is low, the 8-bit bus switch is on, and port A is connected to port B. When OE is high, the switch is open, and the high-impedance state exists between the two ports.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff feature ensures that damaging current will not backflow through the device when it is powered down. The device has isolation during power off.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file :