The MT8223LFMU is an ultra low-cost HDTV-ready solution for LCD TV manufactures, said MediaTek, adding that the solution’s on-chip audio processor decodes analog signals from the tuner with lip sync control, delivering high quality post-processed sound effect to customers.
The MT8223 is also equipped with embedded HDTV/VGA decoders for reproducing high bandwidth input signals, according to company data.
HV236WHB-N00 is a color active matrix TFT LCD open cell using amorphous silicon TFT’s (Thin Film Transistors) as an active switching devices. This open cell has a 23.6 inch diagonally measured active area with WXGA resolutions (1366 horizontal by 768 vertical pixel array). Each pixel is divided into RED, GREEN, BLUE dots which are arranged in vertical stripe and this open cell can display 16.7M colors. The TFT-LCD panel used for this open cell is adapted for a low reflection and higher color type.
1. LVDS interface with 1 pixel / clock
2. Low color shift image quality
3. display 16.7M colors(6Bits + FRC)
4. High luminance and contrast ratio, low reflection and wide viewing angle
5. DE (Data Enable) only mode
6. ADS technology is applied for high display quality
7. RoHS compliant
8. 0.5t Glass
1. Home Alone Multimedia TFT-LCD TV
2. Display Terminals for Control System
3. High Definition TV(HD TV)
4. AV application Products
1. Active area : 521.471(H) × 293.184(V) mm
2. Number of pixels : 1366(H) × 768(V) pixels
3. Pixel pitch : 381.75(H) × RGB× 381.75(V) ㎛
4. Pixel arrangement : Pixels RGB Vertical stripe
5. Display colors : 16.7M(6bits+FRC) colors
6. Display mode : Transmission mode, Normally Black
Other data sheets within the file : HV236WHBN00, HV236WHB