BD00IA5WEFJ is a LDO regulators with an output current of 0.5A. The output accuracy is ±1% of the output voltage. Both fixed and variable output voltage devices are available. The output voltage of the variable output voltage device can be varied from 0.8 to 4.5V using external resistors. Various fixed output voltage devices that do not use external resistors are also available. It can be used for a wide range of digital appliance applications.
1. Output current 0.5A
2. High accuracy reference voltage circuit
3. Built-in Over Current Protection circuit (OCP)
4. Built-in Thermal Shut Down circuit (TSD)
5. With shut down switch
Other data sheets within the file : 00IA5W, OOIA5W, BD00IA5WEFJ, BD00IA5WEFJ, BDOOIA5WEFJ
The LP2987/8 are fixed-output 200 mA precision LDO voltage regulators with power-ON reset delay which can be implemented using a single external capacitor. The LP2988 is specifically designed for noise-critical applications. A single external capacitor connected to the Bypass pin reduces regulator output noise.
1. Ultra low dropout voltage
2. Power-ON reset delay requires only one component
3. Bypass pin for reduced output noise (LP2988)
4. Low ground pin current at all loads
5. Wide supply voltage range (16V max)
6. Overtemperature/overcurrent protection
1. Cellular Phone
2. Palmtop/Laptop Computer
3. Camcorder, Personal Stereo, Camera
Acquired by Texas Instruments on September 23rd, 2011.
Other data sheets within the file : 2988AIM2.5, 2988AIM2.7, 2988AIM2.8, 2988AIM3.2