The L1085 is a positive and low dropout three-terminal voltage regulator with 3A output current capability. This device is designed for use in low voltage applications that offers lower dropout voltage and faster transient response. This device is fully protected against over current faults, over temperature operation, reversed input polarity, reversed lead insertion, transient voltage spike …etc.
1. Very easy to use, it requires only two external resistors to set the output voltage
2. Low dropout voltage : 1.3V typical at up to 3A
3. Low ground current
4. Fast transient response
5. Current & thermal limiting
1. High current microprocessor supplies
2. Low voltage logic supply
3. Powering VGA & sound card
4. Portable instrumentation
5. Constant current regulator
6. Post regulator for switching power supply
Other data sheets within the file : L10853.3, L1085-33, L1085D, L1085D-3.3, L1085S
The B4300 series are a group of positive output voltage, three-pin regulators, which provide a high current even when the input/output voltage differential is small. Low power consumption and high accuracy is achieved though CMOS and programmable fuse technologies. Output voltage: 2.0V to 6.0V in 0.1V increments. The B4300 consists of a high-precision voltage reference, an error correction circuit, and a current limited output driver. Available in SOT-89 (300mW), and SOT-223 (500mW) packages minimizing the usage of board real state.
1. Maximum output current: 300 mA.
2. Highly accurate: Output voltage +/- 1.4%
3. Extremely Low Ground Current 6μA
4. CMOS low power consumption.
5. Over-Current & Over-Temp. Protection
6. Pin-to-Pin replacement for TC1108 & XC6203
Absolute Maximum Ratings
1. Input Voltage : VIN = 6.5 V
2. Output Current : IOUT = 300 mA
3. Output Voltage : VOUT = VSS -0.3 to VIN 0.3 V
4. Continual Total Power Dissipation
(1) SOT-89 : Pd = 300 mW
(2) SOT-223 : Pd = 500 mW
1. Battery Powered Equipment
2. Notebook PC, Palmtops, PDA
3. Portable Cameras and Video Recorders
4. Reference Voltage Sources
Other data sheets within the file : B4300CN-2.0, B4300CN-2.2, B4300CN-2.3, B4300CN-2.4, B4300CN-2.5