Function : Octal Buffer/Line Driver with 3-STATE Outputs
Package : SOIC, SOP, SSOP, TSSOP 20 Pin Type
Manufacturers : Fairchild Semiconductor
The 74ABT241 is an octal buffer and line driver with 3-STATE outputs designed to be employed as a memory and address driver, clock driver, or bus-oriented transmitter/receiver.
1. Non-inverting buffers
2. Output sink capability of 64 mA, source capability of 32 mA
3. Guaranteed latchup protection
4. High impedance glitch free bus loading during entire power up and power down cycle
5. Nondestructive hot insertion capability
Other data sheets within the file : 74ABT241CSC, 74ABT241CSJ 74ABT241CMSA, 74ABT241CMTC
The 74ABT241 high-performance BiCMOS device combines low static and dynamic power dissipation with high speed and high output drive.
The 74ABT241 device is an octal buffer that is ideal for driving bus lines. The device features two Output Enables (1OE, 2OE), each controlling four of the 3-State outputs.
1. Octal bus interface
2. 3-State buffers
3. Power-up 3-State
4. Output capability: +64mA/–32mA
5. Latch-up protection exceeds 500mA per Jedec Std 17
6. ESD protection exceeds 2000 V per MIL STD 883 Method 3015 and 200 V per Machine Model
7. Inputs are disabled during 3-State mode
Other data sheets within the file : 74ABT241D, 74ABT241DB, 74ABT241N, 74ABT241PW