1. Nominal Capacity : 2400mAh (0.2C, 2.75V discharge)
2. Minimum Capacity : 2350mAh(0.2C, 2.75V discharge)
3. Charging Voltage : 4.2 ±0.05 V
4. Nominal Voltage : 3.7V
5. Discharge Cut-off Voltage : 2.75V
6. Cell Weight : 47.0g max
1. Standard Charge
This “Standard Charge” means charging the cell with charge current 1200mA and constant voltage 4.2V at 25℃for 3hours.
2. Standard Discharge Capacity
The standard discharge capacity is the initial discharge capacity of the cell, which is measured with discharge current of 480mA with 2.75V cut-off at 25℃ within 1 hour after the standard charge. Standard Discharge Capacity ≥2330mAh
3. Initial internal impedance
Initial internal impedance measured at AC 1kHz after rated charge. Initial internal impedance ≤100mΩ
4. Temperature Dependence of Discharge Capacity
Capacity comparison at each temperature, measured with discharge constant current 480mA and 2.75V cut-off after the standard charge is as follows.