The MC33349 is a monolithic lithium battery protection circuit that is designed to enhance the useful operating life of a one cell rechargeable battery pack. Cell protection features consist of internally trimmed charge and discharge voltage limits, charge and discharge current limit detection, and a virtually zero current sleepmode state when the cell is discharged. This protection circuit requires a minimum number of external components and is targeted for inclusion within the battery pack. This MC33349 is available in the SOT–23 6 lead surface mount package.
1. Internally Trimmed Charge and Discharge Voltage Limits
2. Charge and Discharge Current Limit Detection
3. Virtually Zero Current Sleepmode State when Cells are Discharged
4. Dedicated for One Cell Applications
5. Minimum Components for Inclusion within the Battery Pack
6. Available in a Low Profile Surface Mount Package
Other data sheets are available within the file: MC33349N, MC33349N-1, MC33349N-10, MC33349N-2, MC33349N-3