• Single Supply Operation: 2V to 36V
• Dual Supply Operation: (+/-)1V to (+/-)18V
• Allow Comparison of Voltages Near Ground Potential
• Low Current Drain 800A Typ.
• Compatible with all Forms of Logic
• Low Input Bias Current 25nA Typ.
• Low Input Offset Current (+/-)5nA Typ.
• Low Offset Voltage (+/-)1mV Typ.
The LM2903, LM393/LM393A, LM293A consist of two independent voltage comparators designed to operate from a single power supply over a wide voltage range.
LM393 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file :
LM2903, LM2903M, LM2903MX, LM2903N, LM293A
The LM393M, LM393 series are dual independent precision voltage comparators capable of single or split supply operation. These devices are designed to permit a common mode range−to−ground level with
single supply operation. Input offset voltage specifications as low as 2.0 mV make this device an excellent selection for many applications in consumer, automotive, and industrial electronics.
• Wide Single−Supply Range: 2.0 Vdc to 36 Vdc
• Split−Supply Range: ±1.0 Vdc to ±18 Vdc
• Very Low Current Drain Independent of Supply Voltage: 0.4 mA
• Low Input Bias Current: 25 nA
• Low Input Offset Current: 5.0 nA
• Low Input Offset Voltage: 5.0 mV (max) LM293/393