See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
The GS1085L is a low drop voltage regulator able to provide up to 3A output current. The dropout voltage of the device is guaranteed at a maximum 1.3V at the maximum output current, decreasing at lower loads.
The GS1085L is pin compatible with older 3-terminal adjustable regulators, but has better performances in term of drop and output tolerance.
1. Three Terminal Adjustable or Fixed Output Voltages 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V and 5V
2. Guaranteed Output Current up to 3A
3. Typical Dropout 1.3V (at 3A)
4. Output Tolerance: ±2% at 25’C
5. Wind Operating Temperature Range: -40’C to 125’C
1. Post Regulators for Switching Supply
2. Battery-Powered Circuitry
3. Low Voltage Logic Supplies
4. High efficiency linear regulators
5. Adjustable power supply
The UP7711U8 is a simple, cost-effective and high-speed linear regulator designed to generate termination voltage in Double Data Rate (DDR) memory system to comply with the devices requirements. DDR bus, power supply “power management chip”, output current 2A.
The device linear regulator is designed to provide the transient peaks up to 2A sourcing or sinking capability for DDR SDRAM bus termination application. The output voltage can track half of input power by two external voltage divider resistors.
1. 2A Source or Sink Current
2. Power MOSFET Integrated
3. Low Output Voltage Offset
4. Current Limiting Protection
5. Thermal Shutdown Protection
6. Adjusted Output by External Resistors
7. Shutdown for Standby or Suspend Mode
8. RoHS Compliant
1. Desktop PCs, Notebooks, and Workstations
2. Graphics Card Memory Termination
3. Set Top Boxes, Digital TVs, Printers
4. Embedded Systems
5. Active Termination Buses
6. DDR Memory Systems