The BIT3251 is a high frequency PWM controller integrates required fuctions for boost conversion in a small SOP-8 package. A low 0.2V feedback voltage and over voltage protection make the BIT3251 be an ideal controller for LED backlight supplies. CMOS process greatly reduces the operating current when comparing to similar products.
See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
The GS1085L is a low drop voltage regulator able to provide up to 3A output current. The dropout voltage of the device is guaranteed at a maximum 1.3V at the maximum output current, decreasing at lower loads.
The GS1085L is pin compatible with older 3-terminal adjustable regulators, but has better performances in term of drop and output tolerance.
1. Three Terminal Adjustable or Fixed Output Voltages 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V and 5V
2. Guaranteed Output Current up to 3A
3. Typical Dropout 1.3V (at 3A)
4. Output Tolerance: ±2% at 25’C
5. Wind Operating Temperature Range: -40’C to 125’C
1. Post Regulators for Switching Supply
2. Battery-Powered Circuitry
3. Low Voltage Logic Supplies
4. High efficiency linear regulators
5. Adjustable power supply