See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
The GS1085L is a low drop voltage regulator able to provide up to 3A output current. The dropout voltage of the device is guaranteed at a maximum 1.3V at the maximum output current, decreasing at lower loads.
The GS1085L is pin compatible with older 3-terminal adjustable regulators, but has better performances in term of drop and output tolerance.
1. Three Terminal Adjustable or Fixed Output Voltages 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V and 5V
2. Guaranteed Output Current up to 3A
3. Typical Dropout 1.3V (at 3A)
4. Output Tolerance: ±2% at 25’C
5. Wind Operating Temperature Range: -40’C to 125’C
1. Post Regulators for Switching Supply
2. Battery-Powered Circuitry
3. Low Voltage Logic Supplies
4. High efficiency linear regulators
5. Adjustable power supply
This 16-bit I/O expander for the two-line bidirectional bus (I2C) is designed for 2.3-V to 5.5-V VCC operation. It provides general-purpose remote I/O expansion for most microcontroller families via the I2C interface [serial clock (SCL), serial data (SDA)]. The PCA9535 consists of two 8-bit Configuration (input or output selection), Input Port, Output Port, and Polarity Inversion (active-high or active-low operation) registers. At power on, the I/Os are configured as inputs. The system master can enable the I/Os as either inputs or outputs by writing to the I/O configuration bits. The data for each input or output is kept in the corresponding Input or Output Port register.
The polarity of the Input Port register can be inverted with the Polarity Inversion register. All registers can be read by the system master. The system master can reset the PCA9535 in the event of a timeout or other improper operation by utilizing the power-on reset feature, which puts the registers in their default state and initializes the I2C/SMBus state machine. The PCA9535 open-drain interrupt (INT) output is activated when any input state differs from its corresponding Input Port register state and is used to indicate to the system master that an input state has changed.
1. Low Standby-Current Consumption of 1 μA Max
2. I2C to Parallel Port Expander
3. Open-Drain Active-Low Interrupt Output
4. 5-V Tolerant I/O Ports
5. Compatible With Most Microcontrollers
6. 400-kHz Fast I2C Bus
7. Address by Three Hardware Address Pins for Use of up to Eight Devices
8. Polarity Inversion Register
9. Latched Outputs With High-Current Drive Capability for Directly Driving LEDs
10. Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
11. ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
– 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
– 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Other data sheets within the file : PCA9535DB, PCA9535DBG4, PCA9535DBQR, PCA9535DBR