Part Number: MT6753, MT6753V
Function: LTE Smartphone Application Processor
Package: VFBGA 641 Ball Type
Manufacturers : MediaTek ( http://www.mediatek.com/ )
The MT6753 device (see), with integrated Bluetooth, FM, WLAN and GPS modules, is a highly integrated baseband platform incorporating both modem and application processing subsystems to enable LTE smart phone applications,. The chip integrates Octa-core ARM Cortex-A53 operating up to 1.3GHz, an ARM Cortex-R4 MCU and powerful multi-standard video codec. In addition, an extensive set of interfaces and connectivity peripherals are included to interface to cameras, touch-screen displays and MMC/SD cards.
MT6753 also embodies wireless communication device, including WLAN, Bluetooth and GPS. With four advanced radio technologies integrated into one single chip, MT6753 provides the best and most convenient connectivity solution in the industry.
Function Block Diagram
1. Octa-core ARM Cortex-A53 MPCore operating at 1.3GHz
2. LPDDR3 up to 3GB, 667MHz
3. LTE Cat 4 (150Mnps)
4. CDMA200 HEPD/ 1xEV-DO Revision 0 and A.
5. Embedded connectivity system including WLAN/BT/FM/GPS
6. Resolution up to FHD (1,920*1,080)
7. OpenGL ES 3.0 3D graphic accelerator
8. ISP supports 16MP@30fps.
9. HEVC 1080p @ 30fps decoder
10. H.264 1080p @ 30fps encoder