Part Number: KX-TES824, KX-TEM824
(KX-TEx824 User Manual ) Advanced Hybrid System
Manufacturer: Panasonic Communications
1. Using Voice Messaging (Built-in Voice Message [BV])
You can set incoming calls to be forwarded to your personal message area to let callers leave voice messages when you cannot answer the phone.
2. If a Voice Processing System is Connected
You can set your calls to be forwarded to a separate Voice Processing System (VPS) to let callers leave messages in your mailbox when you cannot answer the phone.
3. Before Operating a Telephone
A Panasonic proprietary telephone (PT) and single line device (such as a fax machine, modem, SLT, or wireless telephone) can be connected to one extension jack in parallel. These devices share the same extension number.
1. 3-level Automatic Reception with voice guidance
2. DISA (Direct Inward System Access) with message
3. Built-in Voice Message (BV)
4. Caller ID display on SLT and APT
5. Flexible SMS routing
6. Intuitive customisation and maintenance
7. UCD (Uniform Call Distribution) with message
8. Doorphones, Door Openers, and Doorbells
9. Automatic configuration for outside (CO) line type
10. Centralised feature setting for T7710 (PBX mode)
Official Homepage: http://panasonic.net/pcc/products/pbx/products/pbx/kx_tea_tes_tem/