The device is a 256K Flash memory organized as 32K bytes of 8 bits each. AMD Flash memories offer the most cost-effective and reliable read/write non- volatile random access memory. The Am28F256A is packaged in 32-pin PDIP, PLCC, and TSOP versions. It is designed to be reprogrammed and erased in-system or in standard EPROM programmers. The Am28F256A is erased when shipped from the factory.
1. High performance
2. CMOS low power consumption
3. 100,000 write/erase cycles minimum
4. Embedded Erase Electrical Bulk Chip-Erase
6. On-chip address and data latches
Part Number : 24CO8WP, 24C08W6, M24C08W6, M24C08-WMN6TP
Function : 8Kbit Serial I²C bus EEPROM
Package : DIP, SO, TSSOP 8 pin
Manufactures : ST Microelectronics
The M24C08 is an 8-Kbit I2C-compatible EEPROM (Electrically Erasable PROgrammable
Memory) organized as 1 K × 8 bits.
These I²C-compatible electrically erasable programmable memory (EEPROM) devices areorganized as 2048/1024/512/256/128 x 8 (M24C16, M24C08, M24C04, M24C02 and M24C01). In order to meet environmental requirements, ST offers these devices in ECOPACK®
packages. ECOPACK® packages are Lead-free and RoHS compliant.
1. Two-wire I²C serial interface Supports 400kHz protocol
2. Write Control input
3. Byte and Page Write (up to 16 Bytes)
4. Random and Sequential Read modes
5. Self-timed programming cycle
6. Automatic address incrementing
7. Enhanced ESD/latch-up protection
8. More than 1 million Write cycles
9. More than 40-year data retention