The µPD75316(A), UPD75316 is one of the 75X Series 4-bit single-chip microcomputer having a built-in LCD controller/driver, and has a data processing capability comparable to that of an 8-bit microcomputer. In addition to high-speed operation with 0.95 µs minimum instruction execution time for the CPU, the µPD75316(A) can also process data in 1-, 4-, and 8-bit units. Therefore, as a 4-bit single-chip microcomputer chip having a built-in LCD panel controller/driver, its data processing capability is the highest in its class in the world.
1. Higher reliability than uPD75316 2. Internal memory 3. Program memory (ROM) (1) 16256 x 8 bits (uPD75316(A)) (2) 12160 x 8 bits (uPD75312(A))
4. Data memory : 512 x 4 bits
5. Capable of high-speed operation and variable instruction execution time to power save (1) 0.95 ms, 1.91 ms, 15.3 ms (operating at 4.19 MHz) (2) 122 ms (operating at 32.768 kHz)
6. 75X architecture comparable to that for an 8-bit microcomputer is employed 7. Built-in programmable LCD controller/driver 8. Clock operation at reduced power dissipation: 5 mA TYP. (operating at 3 V) 9. Enhanced timer function (3 channels)
Suitable for controlling automotive and transportation equipment.
Other data sheets within the file : D75316, PD75316, UPD75312GF, UPD75316GF(A)-xxx-3B9
The 38B4 group is the 8-bit microcomputer based on the 740 family core technology. The 38B4 group has six 8-bit timers, a 16-bit timer, a fluorescent display automatic display circuit, 12-channel 10-bit A-D converter, a serial I/O with automatic transfer function, which are available for controlling musical instruments and household appliances.
1. Basic machine-language instructions : 71 2. Minimum instruction execution time : 0.48 µs(at 4.2 MHz oscillation frequency) 3. Memory size (1) ROM : 48K to 60K bytes (2) RAM : 1024 to 2048 bytes