The 3874 group is the 8-bit microcomputer based on the 740 family core technology. The 3874 group includes data link layer communication control circuit, A-D converters, D-A converter, automatic data transfer serial I/O, UART, and watchdog timer etc. The various microcomputers in the 3874 group include variations of internal memory size and packaging. For details, refer to the section on part numbering. For details on availability of microcomputers in the 3874 group, refer to the section on group expansion.
1. Basic machine-language instructions : 71 2. Serial I/O1 : 8-bit 5 1(UART or Clock-synchronized) 3. Serial I/O2 : 8-bit 5 1(Clock-synchronized) 4. A-D converter : 8-bit 5 8 channels 5. lD-A converter : 8-bit 5 1 channel 6. lData link layer communication control circuit : 1 7. lClock generating circuit : Built-in 2 circuits 8. Power source voltage : 3.0 to 5.5 V
Automotive comfort control for audio system, air conditioning etc., automotive body electronics control, household appliances, and other consumer applications, etc.
Other data sheets within the file : M38749M, M38749MFF, M38B79MFH-XXXXFP
The µPD75316(A), UPD75316 is one of the 75X Series 4-bit single-chip microcomputer having a built-in LCD controller/driver, and has a data processing capability comparable to that of an 8-bit microcomputer. In addition to high-speed operation with 0.95 µs minimum instruction execution time for the CPU, the µPD75316(A) can also process data in 1-, 4-, and 8-bit units. Therefore, as a 4-bit single-chip microcomputer chip having a built-in LCD panel controller/driver, its data processing capability is the highest in its class in the world.
1. Higher reliability than uPD75316 2. Internal memory 3. Program memory (ROM) (1) 16256 x 8 bits (uPD75316(A)) (2) 12160 x 8 bits (uPD75312(A))
4. Data memory : 512 x 4 bits
5. Capable of high-speed operation and variable instruction execution time to power save (1) 0.95 ms, 1.91 ms, 15.3 ms (operating at 4.19 MHz) (2) 122 ms (operating at 32.768 kHz)
6. 75X architecture comparable to that for an 8-bit microcomputer is employed 7. Built-in programmable LCD controller/driver 8. Clock operation at reduced power dissipation: 5 mA TYP. (operating at 3 V) 9. Enhanced timer function (3 channels)
Suitable for controlling automotive and transportation equipment.
Other data sheets within the file : D75316, PD75316, UPD75312GF, UPD75316GF(A)-xxx-3B9