The MRD-310 is a robust 3G router designed to provide remote connectivity across
wireless networks. The unit features an onboard two port switch and a serial port pro
viding the unit with versatile connection options. Together with the rugged enclosure,
DIN-rail mounting and an operating voltage range spanning from 10 VDC to 60 VDC, the
unit is designed for industrial applications in harsh environments. .
Function : SURFboard SB5100 Cable Modem incorporates
Manufacturers : Motorola
Package : Module Type
Motorola’s next generation SURFboard SB5100 Cable Modem incorporates the latest DOCSIS 2.0 Advanced Time Division Multiple Access (A-TDMA) and Synchronous Code Division Multiple Access (S-CDMA) technologies to provide up to three times greater upstream capacity than DOCSIS 1.0/1.1 systems. Packed with power, the SB5100 is interoperable and backward compatible with DOCSIS 1.0 and 1.1 for a fast and timely transition — operators can deploy the SB5100 today without a service interruption. The Motorola SURFboard SB5100 is flexible and allows operators to maximize their current infrastructure investments and also offer additional cost-effective services, all at the same time. Convenient for both operators and end-users alike, the Motorola SURFboard SB5100 ensures end-user security via a top-mounted stand-by button that quickly isolates the USB and Ethernet connection to the PC without disconnecting the cable modem from the RF network.
1. DOCSIS 1.1 and 2.0 Certified
2. Integrated A-TDMA and S-CDMA technology – capable of providing up to 30 Mbps upstream data rate
3. WHQL certified USB drivers for Windows® 2000/Me/XP
4. New stylish industrial design saves valuable desk space
5. Front panel status LEDs and built-in HTML-based diagnostics for quick and easy troubleshooting
6. USB and Ethernet connectivity simplifies installation