The TPS382x family of supervisors provide circuit initialization and timing supervision, primarily for DSP and processor-based systems.
1. Power-On Reset Generator With Fixed Delay Time of 200 ms (TPS3823/4/5/8) or 25 ms (TPS3820)
2. Manual Reset Input (TPS3820/3/5/8)
3. Reset Output Available in Active-Low (TPS3820/3/4/5), Active-High (TPS3824/5) and Open-Drain (TPS3828)
4. Supply Voltage Supervision Range : 2.5 V, 3 V, 3.3 V, 5 V
5. Watchdog Timer (TPS3820/3/4/8)
6. Supply Current of 15 μA (Typ)
7. SOT23-5 Package
8. Temperature Range : −40°C to 85°C
1. Programmable Controls
2. Automotive Systems
3. Portable and Battery-Powered Equipment
4. Intelligent Instruments
5. Wireless Communications Systems
6. Notebook and Desktop Computers
This product has LCD driver for Sharp LC-42SV50U functions.
The manufacturers of this product is Richtek.
See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
The CM501 generates all the supply rails for thin-film transistor (TFT) liquid-crystal display (LCD) panels in TVs and Monitors. It includes boost and buck regulators, VGH and VGL charge pump regulators, gate pulse modulator (GPM) , HV LDO, voltage detector (XAO) and VCOM OP. The CM501 can support input voltage from 8V to 14V and is optimized for LCD TV panel and LCD monitor applications running directly from 12V supply.
1. 8V to 14V Supply Input Voltage Range
2. Current-Mode Boost Regulator
3. 20V 3.5A 0.1Ω Internal N-MOSFET
4. Programmable Over Current Protection Voltage