The L3GD20 is a low-power three-axis angular rate sensor. It includes a sensing element and an IC interface capable of providing the measured angular rate to the external world through a digital interface (I2C/SPI). The sensing element is manufactured using a dedicated micro-machining process developed by STMicroelectronics to produce inertial sensors and actuators on silicon wafers.
Image and Pinouts:
1. Three selectable full scales (250/500/2000dps)
2. I2C/SPI digital output interface
3. 16 bit-rate value data output
4. 8-bit temperature data output
5. Two digital output lines (interrupt and data ready)
6. Integrated low- and high-pass filters with userselectable bandwidth
7. Wide supply voltage: 2.4 V to 3.6 V
8. Low voltage-compatible IOs (1.8 V)
1. Gaming and virtual reality input devices
2. Motion control with MMI (man-machine interface)
3. GPS navigation systems
4. Appliances and robotics
Other data sheets are available within the file: L3GD20TR
The MPU-6050 parts are the world’s first MotionTracking devices designed for the low power, low cost, and high-performance requirements of smartphones, tablets and wearable sensors.
The MPU-6050 incorporates InvenSense’s MotionFusion™ and run-time calibration firmware that enables manufacturers to eliminate the costly and complex selection, qualification, and system level integration of discrete devices in motion-enabled products, guaranteeing that sensor fusion algorithms and calibration procedures deliver optimal performance for consumers.
The MPU-6050 devices combine a 3-axis gyroscope and a 3-axis accelerometer on the same silicon die, together with an onboard Digital Motion Processor™ (DMP™), which processes complex 6-axis MotionFusion algorithms. The device can access external magnetometers or other sensors through an auxiliary master I²C bus, allowing the devices to gather a full set of sensor data without intervention from the system processor.