The MOC3020 Seriesconsists of gallium arsenide infrared emitting diodes, optically coupled to a silicon bilateral switch.
• To order devices that are tested and marked per VDE 0884 requirements, the suffix ”V” must be included at end of part number. VDE 0884 is a test option.
They are designed for applications requiring isolated triac triggering.
Recommended for 115/240 Vac(rms) Applications:
1. Solenoid/Valve Controls
2. Static ac Power Switch
3. Lamp Ballasts
4. Interfacing Microprocessors to 115 Vac Peripherals
5. Incandescent Lamp Dimmers
6. Motor Controls
7. Solid State Relays
MOC3021 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file : MOC3022, MOC3023
These voltage regulators are monolithic integrated circuits designed as fixed-voltage regulators for a wide variety of applications including local, on-card regulation. These regulators employ internal current limiting, thermal shutdown, and safe-area compensation. With adequate heatsinking they can deliver output currents in excess of 1.0 A. Although designed primarily as fixed voltage regulators, these devices can be used with external components to obtain adjustable voltages and currents.
1. Output Current in Excess of 1.0 A
2. No External Components Required
3. Internal Thermal Overload Protection
4. Internal Short Circuit Current Limiting
5. Output Transistor Safe-Area Compensation
6. Output Voltage Offered with a 4% Tolerance
7. Available in Surface Mount D2PAK and Standard 3-Lead Transistor Packages
Other data sheets within the file : MCT7805, MCT7805BD2T, MCT7805BT, MCT7805CD2T,