The A2633 is a CMOS process with excellent optical navigation and uses a small number of peripheral electronic components. It is fully compatible with Microsoft IntelliMouse 3D and IBM PS/2 mice, and supports mechanical Z-axis encoders. PS/2 optical mouse single chip. The A2633 is also pin-to-pin compatible with the A2636.
1. Single 5V power supply
2. Microsoft 3D and IBM PS/2 mouse compatible
3. Single chip solution for both USB & PS/2 mouse function
4. Designed for Vista,Windows2000, XP, ME, and 98 and Linux
5. Complete USB v1.1 1.5Mbps compatibility
6. Supports three buttons (L, M, R) and 3D input
7. High speed motion detection
The eKM6251 is standard RF Mouse Receiver (Rx) Controller for USB and PS/2 compatible interface. It’sreceives the RF packet data fromRF Rx module (circuits). And decode the RF packet data and transmitting the data to PC by USB or PS/2 interface. The eKM6251 have internal EEPROMto storage the Device ID, do not need the external storage device like 93C46. It’shave built-in RF signal sampling and noise immunity function to improve the RF data decode efficiency.
1. Operating voltage: 2.5V~5.5V
2. Built-in regulator to generate 3.3V
3. Operating frequency: 6.00Mhz
4. Built-in USB Device Controller and Interface.
5. Support USB and PS/2 detect mode and compatible interface.
6. Built-in EEPROM to storage 1 byte Device ID (255 sets)
7. Built-in RF signal sampling and noise immunity function.
8. Support a LED to display RF packet receive status and ID set mode.