The KB22688E is a monolithic integrated circuit designed for demodulating two carrier TV-MPX broadcast.
1. 1st & 2st Sound IF
2. Double-PLL FM Detection
3. AGC for CCA part
4. Matrix for Multi-Sound Broadcasts
5. Pilot Detector
6.External Control Interface
7. ID Indicators ( Stereo, Bilingual )
8. Available for Korea standard
9. Non-clipping output up to 400% modulation with AGC
10. Available in DC control, Normal microcontroler control of IIC bus control systems
11. ID output : Direct LED drive or IIC serial data output
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta =25’C )
1. Maximum Supply Voltage : VCC amx = 6V
2. Power Dissipation : Pd = 1000 mW
The LMV931-N/LMV932-N/LMV934-N are low voltage, low power operational amplifiers. LMV931-N/LMV932-N/LMV934-N operate from +1.8V to +5.5V supply voltages and have rail-to-rail input and output.
LMV931-N/LMV932-N/LMV934-N input common mode voltage extends 200mV beyond the supplies which enables user enhanced functionality beyond the supply voltage range. The output can swing rail-to-rail unloaded and within 105mV from the rail with 600Ω load at 1.8V supply. The LMV931-N/LMV932-N/LMV934-N are optimized to work at 1.8V which
make them ideal for portable two-cell battery powered systems and single cell Li-Ion systems.
LMV932-N-Q1 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file :