Function : High performance, highly integrated multi-media system-on-chip solution
Package : 6.5 X 6.5, 81 ball TFBGA
Manufacturers: RDA Microelectronics
RDA5851S is a high performance, highly integrated multi-media system-on-chip solution with bluetooth connectivity. This is a newer generation than 5851, which specialized in music and audio applications, such as bluetooth music boom box, bluetooth stereo headset, etc.
Integrating all essential electronic components, including baseband, bluetooth transceiver, power management, FM receiver onto a single system on chip, RDA5851S offers best in class bill of material, space requirement and cost/feature ratio for bluetooth music and audio application.
Built around a cost effective 32-bit XCPU RISC core running at up to 312MHz with 4k of Instruction cache and 4k of Data cache, RDA5851S offers plenty of processing power for multimedia applications. A high performance proprietary 16/32-bit digital signal processing engine can further improve overall performance and user experience when performing complex multimedia tasks.
(1) FM Tuner :
1. Support worldwide frequency band 65-108MHz
2. Digital low-IF tuner
3. Fully integrated digital frequency synthesizer
4. Autonomous search tuning
5. Digital auto gain control (AGC)
6. Digital adaptive noise cancellation
7. Programmable de-emphasis (50/75 ms)
8. Receive signal strength indicator (RSSI)
9. Bass boost
10. Volume control
(2) Bluetooth :
1. Completely integrates bluetooth radio transceiver and baseband processor
2. Also includes sub-controller software stack
3. Compliant with Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR specification