The SN65LVCP114 is an asynchronous, protocol-agnostic, low-latency QUAD mux, linear-redriver optimized for use in systems operating at up to 14.2 Gbps. The device linearly compensates for channel loss in backplane and active-cable applications. The architecture of SN65LVCP114 linear-redriver is designed to work effectively with ASIC or FPGA products implementing digital equalization using decision feedback equalizer (DFE) technology.
The SN65LVCP114 mux, linear-redriver preserves the integrity (composition) of the received signal, ensuring optimum DFE and system performance. The SN65LVCP114 provides a low-power mux-demux, linear-redriver solution while at the same time extending the effectiveness of DFE.
1. Quad 2:1 Mux and 1:2 Demux
2. Multi-Rate Operation up to 14.2 Gbps Serial Data Rate
3. Linear Receiver Equalization Which Increases Margin at System Level of Decision Feedback
4. Bandwidth: 18 GHz, Typical
5. Per-Lane P/N Pair Inversion
6. Port or Single Lane Switching
1. High-Speed Redundancy Switch in Telecom and Data Communication
2. Backplane Interconnect for 10G-KR, 16GFC