Part Number: UJA1023
Function: Local Interconnect Network (LIN) I/O Slave
Package: SO16 Type
Manufacturer: NXP Semiconductors.
The UJA1023 is a stand-alone Local Interconnect Network (LIN) I/O slave that replaces basic components commonly used in electronic control units for input and output handling.
The UJA1023 contains a LIN 2.0 controller, an integrated LIN transceiver which is LIN 2.0 / SAE J2602 compliant and LIN 1.3 compatible, a 30 kΩtermination resistor necessary for LIN-slaves, and eight I/O ports which are configurable via the LIN bus.
An automatic bit rate synchronization circuit adapts to any (master) bit rate between 1 kbit/s and 20 kbit/s. For this, an oscillator isintegrated.
The LIN protocol will be handled autonomously and both Node Address (NAD) and LIN frame Identifier (ID) programming will be done by a master request and an optional slave response message in combination with a daisy chain or plug coding function.
1. Automatic bit rate synchronization to any (master) bit rate between 1 kbit/s and 20 kbit/s
2. Integrated LIN 2.0 / SAE J2602 transceiver (including 30 kΩ termination resistor)
3. Eight bidirectional I/O pins
4. Outputs configurable as high-side and/or low-side driver and as cyclic or PWM driver
5. Advanced low-power behavior
6. Node Address (NAD) configuration via daisy chain or plug coding
7. Inputs supporting local wake-up and edge capturing
8. Limp home configuration in case of error conditions
9. High immunity against electromagnetic interference
UJA1023 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: UJA-1023, UJA1023T/2R04, UJA1023T/2R04/C