The LM324 / LM324N / LM324A, LM2902/LM2902A consist of four independent, high gain, internally frequency compensated operational amplifiers which were designed specifically to operate from a single power supply over a wide voltage range.
Operation from split power supplies is also possible so long as the difference between the
two supplies is 3 volts to 32volts. Application areas include transducer amplifier, DC gain blocks and all the conventional OP Amp circuits which now can be easily implemented in single power supply systems.
Pinout and Block diagram
• Internally Frequency Compensated for Unity Gain
• Large DC Voltage Gain: 100dB
• Wide Power Supply Range:
(1) LM324/LM324A : 3V~32V (or ±1.5 ~ 16V)
(2) LM2902/LM2902A: 3V~26V (or ±1.5V ~ 13V)
• Input Common Mode Voltage Range Includes Ground
• Large Output Voltage Swing: 0V to VCC -1.5V
• Power Drain Suitable for Battery Operation
LM324N Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file : LM2902, LM2902AM, LM2902M, LM2902N, LM324
The AP358 series consists of two independent, high gain,internally frequency ompensated operational amplifiers which were designed specifically to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split power supplies is also possible and the low power supply current drain is independent of the magnitude of the power supply voltage.
Application areas include transducer amplifiers, dc gain blocks and all the conventional op amp circuits which now can be more easily implemented in single power supply systems. For example, the AP358 series can be directly operated off of the standard +5V power supply voltage which is used in digital systems and will easily provide the required interface electronics without requiring the additional ±15V power supply.
1. Internally frequency compensated for unity gain
2. Large dc voltage gain: 100 dB
3. Very low supply current drain (500μA)-essentially independent of supply voltage
4. Wide bandwidth (unity gain): 1 MHz (temperature compensated)
5. Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
6. Differential input voltage range equal to the power supply voltage
7. Low input offset voltage: 2mV
8. Wide power supply range:
9. Single supply: 3V to 32V
10. Or dual supplies: ±1.5V to ±16V
11. Large output voltage swing: 0V to V(+/-) 1.5V