The LM101A is a general purpose operational amplifier which offers many features: supply voltages
from ±5V to ±22V, low current drain, overload protection on the input and output, no latch-up when the common-mode range is exceeded, free fromoscillations and compensation with a single 30pF capacitor.
It has advantages over internally compensated amplifiers in that the compensation can be tailored to the particular application: slew rate of 10V/µs and bandwidth of 3.5MHz can be easily achieved.
The JRC4558 is a high performance monolithic dual operational amplifier.
It offers excellent characteristics by combining the parameters adjusted for a monolithic chip. The channel separation characteristic is suitable for measuring instruments.
1. No frequency compensation required
2. No latch – up
3. Large common mode and differential voltage range
4. Parameter tracking over temperature range
5. Gain and phase match between amplifiers
6. Internally frequency compensated
7. Low noise input transistors
8. Pin to pin compatible with MC1458/LM358
Other data sheets within the file : JRC4558A, JRC4558N