This is one of the pulse-width modulation types.
Part Number: EST7502B
Function: PC Power Supply PWM with Supervisor
Pinouts: DIP 16 Pin type
See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
The EST7502B is a pulse–width modulation (PWM) control circuit with complete protection circuits for used in the SMPS (Switched Mode Power Supply). It contains various functions, which are Over Voltage Protection, Under Voltage Protection, Power Good Output (PGO), Remote On/Off control and etc. It can minimize external components of switching power supply systems in personal computer.
Over Voltage Protection (OVP) monitors 3.3V, 5V, 12V and PT input voltage level. Under Voltage Protection (UVP) monitors 3.3V, 5V and 12V input voltage level. Power Good Output monitors the voltage level of power supply.
1. Complete PWM Control and Protection Circuitry
2. Over Voltage Protection for 3.3V / 5V / 12V / PT
3. Under Voltage Protection for 3.3V / 5V / 12V
4. 280ms PG Time Delay
5. Power Good Output is Open Drain Output
6. PWM Control Output are Open Drain Output
7. 280 ms Time Delay for UVP
8. Remote ON/OFF function De–