N-P-N silicon planar epitaxial transistor primarily for use in v.h.f.-f.m. broadcast transmitters. The transistor has a 1/2 in 6-lead flange envelope with a ceramic cap. All leads are isolated from the flange.
1. internally matched input for wideband operation and high power gain;
2. multi-base structure and diffused emitter ballasting resistors for an optimum temperature profile;
3. gold-metallization ensures excellent reliability.
The 74ABT241 high-performance BiCMOS device combines low static and dynamic power dissipation with high speed and high output drive.
The 74ABT241 device is an octal buffer that is ideal for driving bus lines. The device features two Output Enables (1OE, 2OE), each controlling four of the 3-State outputs.
1. Octal bus interface
2. 3-State buffers
3. Power-up 3-State
4. Output capability: +64mA/–32mA
5. Latch-up protection exceeds 500mA per Jedec Std 17
6. ESD protection exceeds 2000 V per MIL STD 883 Method 3015 and 200 V per Machine Model
7. Inputs are disabled during 3-State mode
Other data sheets within the file : 74ABT241D, 74ABT241DB, 74ABT241N, 74ABT241PW