The TOSHIBA TLP621 consists of a photo-transistor optically coupled to a gallium arsenide infrared emitting diode. The TLP621-2 offers two isolated channels in an eight lead plastic DIP, which the TLP621-4 provides four isolated channels in a sixteen plastic DIP.
1. Collector-emitter voltage : 55 V (min.)
2. Current transfer ratio : 50% (min.) Rank GB : 100% (min.)
3. Isolation voltage : 5000Vrms(min)
4. UL recognized: UL1577, file No. E67349
5. UL approved: CSA Component Acceptance Service No.5A, file No. E67349
6. Option (D4) type VDE approved : DIN EN60747-5-5