This monolithic integrated circuit is an adjustable 3-terminal positive voltage regulator designed to supply 2.2A typical of load current with an output voltage adjustable over a 1.2 to 37V. It employs internal current limiting, thermal shutdown and safe area compensation.
Features for LM3171
1. Output-Current In Excess of 2.2 A
2. Output-Adjustable Between 1.2 V and 37 V
3. Internal Thermal Overload Protection
4. Internal Short-Circuit Current Limiting
5. Output-Transistor Safe Operating Area Compensation
Other data sheets within the file : KA317, KA317TU, LM317
The LM1084 is a series of low dropout voltage positive regulators with a maximum dropout of 1.5V at 5A of load current. It has the same pin-out as National Semiconductor’s industry standard LM317. The LM1084 is available in an adjustable version, which can set the output voltage with only two external resistors. It is also available in three fixed voltages: 3.3V, 5.0V and 12.0V. The fixed versions intergrate the adjust resistors. The LM1084 circuit includes a zener trimmed bandgap reference, current limiting and thermal shutdown. The LM1084 series is available in TO-220 and TO-263 packages. Refer to the LM1085 for the 3A version, and the LM1086 for the 1.5A version.
1. Available in 3.3V, 5.0V, 12V and Adjustable Versions
2. Current Limiting and Thermal Protection
3. Output Current 5A
4. Industrial Temperature Range −40°C to 125°C
5. Line Regulation 0.015% (typical)
6. Load Regulation 0.1% (typical)
1. Post Regulator for Switching DC/DC Conveter
2. High Efficiency Linear Regulators
3. Battery Charger
Acquired by Texas Instruments on September 23rd, 2011.
Other data sheets within the file : LM1084IS-12, LM1084IS-3.3, LM1084IS-5.0, LM1084IS-ADJ