See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
The uPC1093, C1093 are adjustable precision shunt regulators with guaranteed thermal stability. The output voltage can be set to any value between reference voltage (2.495 V) and 36 V by two external resistors.
These ICs can apply to error amplifier of switching regulators.
1. High Accuracy VREF = 2.495 V ± 2 %
2. Low Temperature Coefficient DVREF/DT £ 100 ppm/°C
3. Adjustable Output Voltage by two External Resistors VREF £ VO £ 36 V
4. Low Dynamic Impedance | ZKA | = 0.1 WTYP.
Other data sheets are available within the file: UPC1093, C1093G, C1093J, C1093T, C1093TA
The REF02 precision voltage reference providesa stable 5V output that can be adjustedover a ±6% range with minimal effect on temperature stability. Single-supply operation over an input voltage range of 7 V to40 V, low current drain of1 mA, and excellent temperature stability are achieved with an improvedband gap design. Lowcost, low noise,and low power make the REF02 an excellent choice when ever a stable voltage referenceisre quired. Applications include DACs and ADCs, portable instrumentation, and digital volt meters. The versatility of the REF02 is enhanced by its use as a monolithic temperature transducer. For new designs, refer to the ADR02.
1. 5 V output : ±0.3% maximum
2. Temperature voltage output : 1.96 mV/°C
3. Adjustmentrange : ±3%minimum
4. Excellent temperature stability : 8.5 ppm/°C maximum
5. Low noise : 15µV p-p maximum
6. Low supply current : 1.4 mA maximum
7. Wide input voltage range : 7 V to 40 V
8. Highload-drivingcapability : 10 mA
9. No external components
10. Short-circuit proof