The uPC1093 are adjustable precision shunt regulators with guaranteed thermal stability. The output voltage can be set to any value between reference voltage (2.495 V) and 36 V by two external resistors.
These ICs can apply to error amplifier of switching regulators.
1. High Accuracy VREF = 2.495 V ± 2 %
2. Low Temperature Coefficient DVREF/DT £ 100 ppm/°C
3. Adjustable Output Voltage by two External Resistors VREF £ VO £ 36 V
4. Low Dynamic Impedance | ZKA | = 0.1 WTYP.
Other data sheets within the file : UPCC1093, C1093G, C1093J, C1093T, C1093TA
Function : Dual Precision Instrumentation Switched-Capacitor Building Block
Package : DIP 18 Pin
Manufactures : Linear Technology
The LTC1043 is a monolithic, charge-balanced, dual switched-capacitor instrumentation builing block.
A pair of switches alternately connects an external capacitor to an input voltage and then connencts the charged capacitor across an output port. The internal switches have a break-before-make action.
1. Instrumentation Front End with 120dB CMRR
2. Precise, Charge-Balanced Switching
3. Operates from 3V to 18V
4. Internal or External Clock
5. Operates up to 5MHz Clock Rate
6. Low Power
7. Two Independent Sections with One Clock
1. Precision Instrumentation Amplfiers
2. V-F and F-V Converters
3. Sample and Hold
4. Switched-Capacitor Filters
Other data sheets within the file : LT1043, LTC1043CN, LTC1043CSW, LTC1043MD