The AML6213A A/V processor is a complete integrated system targeting the digital picture frame market. The device combines a super fast JPEG/MPEG decoder, all analog LCD drivers/TCON signals, USB and card-reader I/Os and a 32-bit host CPU in a small 144 pins package.
The embedded 32-bits core CPU handles all system related application software. It executes AVOS, the base operating system for AML6213A. All applications and drivers run on top of AVOS. Drivers including USB drivers, card-reader hardware driver, and video and other hardware related programming interfaces are provided by AVOS. Applications include graphical user interfaces and file system sub-system are also included. Developers can add additional applications to customize for each platform.
1. Embedded 32-bits core RISC processor for system control
2. Complete JPEG/MPEG decoding logic and video scaling logic
CD3313 is an audio processing circuit with volume, tone (bass, treble), balance (left, right) and loudness (front, rear) controls, suitable for high-quality car receivers, audio players and high-fidelity audio systems . This circuit provides input gain selection and local loudness control. All controls are operated through a serial I2C bus that can be connected to a microcomputer; various AC amplitude-frequency characteristics can be set through the cooperation of an external resistance-capacitance network and an internal operational amplifier. […]
1. Contains input multiplexer
2. Three-way stereo signal input
3. Input gain can be set to best match various sources
4. Four-channel attenuation
5. Four channels can be controlled independently. Cut and boost balance and loudness in 1.25dB steps
6. Independent mute control function
7. All functions are controlled via serial I2C bus
8. With loudness control function
9. Volume control 1.25dB per level
10. Treble and Bass controls
11. Input and output can be matched with external equalizer and noise suppression circuit