The UC184xA family of control ICs provides all the necessary features to implement off-line fixed-frequency, current-mode switching power supplies with a minimum of external components. The current mode architecture demonstrates improved load regulation, pulse-by-pulse current limiting and inherent protection of the power supply output switch.
1. OPTIMIZED FOR OFF-LINE AND DC-TO-DC CONVERTERS.
2. AUTOMATIC FEED FORWARD COMPENSATION.
3. PULSE-BY-PULSE CURRENT LIMITING.
4. ENHANCED LOAD RESPONSE CHARACTERISTICS.
5. UNDER-VOLTAGE LOCKOUT WITH HYSTERESIS.
1. ECONOMICAL OFF-LINE FLYBACK OR FORWARD CONVERTERS.
2. DC-DC BUCK OR BOOST CONVERTERS.
3. LOW COST DC MOTOR CONTROL.
See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
CR6842 Pinouts :
The CR6842 is a low startup current , low cost, current mode PWM controller with Green-Power & burst-mode power-saving operation. The integrated functions such as the leading-edge blanking of the current sensing, internal slope compensation provide the users a high efficiency, low external component counts, and low cost solution for AC/DC power applications.
1. Low Cost, Green-Power Burst-Mode PWM
2. Very Low Start-up Current ( about 6μA)
3. Low Operating Current ( about 3mA)
4. Current Mode Operation
5. Under Voltage Lockout (UVLO)
6. VDD Over Voltage Protection(OVP)
7. programmable over-temperature protection
8. Internal Latch Circuit(OTP,OVP)
9. Built-in soft start with 1ms
10. Built-in Frequency jitter for better EMI Signature
11. Soft Clamped gate output voltage 16.5V
1. Power Adaptor
2. Battery Charger Adapter
3. Open Frame Switching Power Supply
4. LCD Monitor