The CY7C199 is a high-performance CMOS static RAM organized as 32,768 words by 8 bits. Easy memory expansion is provided by an active LOW Chip Enable (CE) and active LOW Output Enable (OE) and three-state drivers.
This device has an automatic power-down feature, reducing the power consumption by 81% when deselected. The CY7C199 is in the standard 300-mil-wide DIP, SOJ, and LCC packages.
• High speed : 10 ns
• Fast tDOE
• CMOS for optimum speed/power
• Low active power : 467 mW (max, 12 ns “L” version)
Ideally suited to the needs of Automated Test Equipment and RF requirements .The specification tables allow you to select the appropriate relay for your particular application. Slightly larger than the 2200 Series; these relays provide maximum versatility with options such as a Form C with electrostatic or co-axial shielding .If your require ments differ, please consult your local representative or Coto’s Factory .
1. Very small, High reliability reed relays
2. High Insulation Resistance
3. High speed switching compared to electromechanical relays
4. Hermetically sealed contacts for long life
5. Epoxy coated steel shell provides magnetic shielding
6. Optional Electrostatic Shield for reducing capacitive coupling
7. Optional Coaxial Shield for 50Ω impedance and switching of fast rise time digital pulses
8. RoHS compliant (except for 2920)
Other data sheets within the file : 2904-05-101, 2911-12-311, 2920-12-421