The device CMOS Dynamic RAM organized as 4,194,304 words x 4 bits with extended data out access mode. It is fabricated with an advanced submicron CMOS technology and designed to operate from a Single 3.3V oniy power supply. Low voltage operation is more suitable to be used on battery backup, portable electronic application. lt is packaged in JEDEC standard 26/24-pin plastic SOJ or TSOP(II).
1. Single 3.3V only power supply
2. High speed tRAC acess time : 50/60ns
3. Low power dissipation
(1) Active mode : 432/396 mW (Mas)
(2) Standby mode: 0.54 mW (Mas)
4. Extended – data – out(EDO) page mode access
5. I/O level: CMOS level (Vcc = 3.3V)
6. 2048 refresh cycle in 32 ms(Std.) or 128 ms(S-version)
The Simtek STK10C68 is a fast static RAM(25, 30, 35, and 45ns), with a nonvolatile electrically-erasable PROM (EEPROM) element incorporated in each static memory cell. The SRAMcan be read and written an unlimited number of times, while independent nonvolatile data resides in EEPROM. Data may easily be transferred from the SRAMto the EEPROM (STORE), or from the EEPROMto the SRAM(RECALL) using the NE pin. It combines the high performance and ease of use of a fast SRAMwith nonvolatile data integrity.
1. 25, 30, 35 and 45ns Access Times
2. 12, 15, 20 and 25ns Output Enable Access
3. Unlimited Read and Write to SRAM
4. Hardware STORE Initiation
5. Automatic STORE Timing