The ISD1820 voice module board may be a good answer for an additional single sound effect to a project. These boards can record a single audio sample of up to 10 seconds using a built-in microphone and will play back the sample on demand with good fidelity. There are two playback modes. The first is edge triggered; a positive pulse to the Playback-E pin triggers the module to play the entire message once. The second method, level triggered, will play the recording while it is high, and stop playing when it is low. This module use is very easy which you could direct control by push button on board or by microcontroller such as arduino.
1. On-board ISD1820 chip
2. On-board microphone, can directly recording voice
3. Can play a recording up to 10 seconds
4. High-quality, natural voice restore, can be used as a propaganda module
Ideally suited to the needs of Automated Test Equipment and RF requirements .The specification tables allow you to select the appropriate relay for your particular application. Slightly larger than the 2200 Series; these relays provide maximum versatility with options such as a Form C with electrostatic or co-axial shielding .If your require ments differ, please consult your local representative or Coto’s Factory .
1. Very small, High reliability reed relays
2. High Insulation Resistance
3. High speed switching compared to electromechanical relays
4. Hermetically sealed contacts for long life
5. Epoxy coated steel shell provides magnetic shielding
6. Optional Electrostatic Shield for reducing capacitive coupling
7. Optional Coaxial Shield for 50Ω impedance and switching of fast rise time digital pulses
8. RoHS compliant (except for 2920)
Other data sheets within the file : 2904-05-101, 2911-12-311, 2920-12-421