The TPS7A8101 low-dropout linear regulator (LDO) offers very good performance in noise and power-supply rejection ratio (PSRR) at the output. This LDO uses an advanced BiCMOS process and a PMOSFET pass device to achieve very low noise, excellent transient response, and excellent PSRR performance.
1. Low-Dropout 1-A Regulator with Enable
2. Adjustable Output Voltage : 0.8 V to 6 V
3. Overcurrent and Overtemperature Protection
1. Telecom Infrastructure
3. High-Speed I/F (PLL and VCO)
Other data sheets within the file : TPS7A8101, TPS7A8101D
These voltage regulators are monolithic integrated circuits designed as fixed−voltage regulators for a widevariety of applications including local, on−card regulation. These regulators employ internal current limiting, thermal shutdown, and safe−area compensation. With adequate heatsinking they can deliver output currents in excess of 1.0 A. Although designed primarily as a fixed voltage regulator, these devices can be used with external components to obtain adjustable voltages and currents.
1. Output Current in Excess of 1.0 A 2. No External Components Required 3. Internal Thermal Overload Protection 4. Internal Short Circuit Current Limiting 5. Output Transistor Safe−Area Compensation 6. Output Voltage Offered in 1.5%, 2% and 4% Tolerance 7 Available in Surface Mount D2PAK−3, DPAK−3 and Standard 3−Lead Transistor Packages 8. NCV Prefix for Automotive and Other Applications Requiring Unique Site and Control Change Requirements; AEC−Q100 Qualified and PPAP Capable 9. These are Pb−Free Devices
Other data sheets within the file : MC7800, MC7800A, MC7800AE, MC7805, 7805