The function of this semiconductor is 600mA Linear Regulator for DC Fan Speed Control.
Manufacturers : ANPEC
Preview images :
The APL5607A is 600mA Linear Regulator for DC Fan Speed Control.
The APL5607/A is a low quiescent current and low dropout linear regulator which is designed to power a DC fan and deliver up to 600mA output current. The output voltage follows the 1.6 times of VSET voltage and typical dropout voltage is only 220mV (typical) at 600mA output current.
· Low Dropout Voltage: 220mV (Typical) @ 600mA
· Low Quiescent Current: 140mA
· Output Voltage / VSET Voltage: 1.6 Times
· Stable with Low ESR Ceramic Capacitors
· Over-Temperature Protection
· Current-Limit Protection with Foldback Current
· Internal Soft-Start […]
The LP3985 is designed for portable and wireless applications with demanding performance and space requirements. Power supply rejection is better than 50 dB at low frequencies and starts to roll off at 1 kHz. High power supply rejection is maintained down to low input voltage levels common to battery operated circuits.
• Miniature 5-I/O DSBGA and USON Package
• Logic Controlled Enable
• Stable with Ceramic and High Quality Tantalum Capacitors
• Fast Turn-on
• Thermal Shutdown and Short-Circuit Current Limit