SCT2260 is a low-power general-purpose coding circuit made by CMOS process. Each circuit has the user-changeable address code and data code. The circuit has power saving mode and can be used for radio remote control / infrared emission.
Function : Low-power General-purpose Encoding Circuit Made by CMOS Process
Package : SOP 16 Pin Type
Manufactures : HuaXin Micro-electroncis
HS2260A is a low-power general-purpose encoding circuit made by CMOS process. Each circuit has a user-flexible address code and data code. The circuit has power saving mode. It can be used for radio remote control and infrared emission.
1. CMOS manufacturing process, low power consumption
2. Less external application line components
3. Foot resistance oscillator circuit
4. Working voltage range: 3v ~ 13v
5. Address code up to 59,049 kinds
6. Radio and infrared remote control type
7. With a variety of packages for selection