The TMP006 and TMP006B are the first in a series of temperature sensors that measure the temperature of an object without the need to make contact with the object. This sensor uses a thermopile to absorb the infrared energy emitted from the object being measured and uses the corresponding change in thermopile voltage to determine the object temperature.
– Case Temperature
– Laser Printers
– Power Relays
– Health and Beauty
– HVAC Comfort Optimization
The TMP121 and TMP123, TMP121-EP are SPI-compatible temperature sensors available in the tiny SOT23-6 package. Requiring no external components, the TMP121 and TMP123 are capable of measuring temperatures within 2°C of accuracy over a temperature range of –40°C to 125°C. Low supply current and a supply range from 2.7 V to 5.5 V make the TMP121 and TMP123 excellent candidates for low-power applications. The TMP121 and TMP123 are ideal for extended thermal measurement in a variety of communication, computer, consumer, environmental, industrial, and instrumentation applications.
• Controlled Baseline – One Assembly/Test Site, One Fabrication Site
• Extended Temperature Performance of -40°C to 125°C
• Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
• Enhanced Product-Change Notification
• Qualification Pedigree
• Digital Output: SPI-Compatible Interface
• Resolution: 12-Bit + Sign, 0.0625°C
Other data sheets within the file : TMP121AQDBVREP, TMP123-EP, V62/06608-01XE