The IP5306 is a multi-function power management SOC with an integrated boost converter, lithium battery charge management, and battery power indication, providing a complete power solution for mobile power supplies.
The high integration and rich features of the IP5306 make it possible to use only a few external components in the application and to effectively reduce the overall solution size and BOM cost.
Features for IP5306
1. Synchronous switch charge and discharge
2. 2.4A Synchronous Boost Converter, 2.1A Synchronous Switch Charge
3. Boost efficiency up to 92%
4. Up to 91% charge efficiency
1. Mobile Power / Charging Po
2. Mobile phones, tablet PCs and other portable devices
The IP5306 recognizes long and short key operation, and pin 5 is floating when no key is needed.
1. The key duration is longer than 50ms, but less than 2s, which is a short press action. Short press will turn on the power indicator and boost output.
2. The duration of the button is longer than 2 seconds, which means long press action. Long press will turn on or off the lighting LED.
3. The keystrokes less than 50ms will not have any response.
4. Pressing the button for two consecutive times in 1s will turn off the boost output, battery display, and lighting LED.