Single Output 5V in, 5V out at 200mA Max, Isolated voltage output.
1. Efficiency up to 80%
2. Miniature SIP/DIP Package
3. 1KVDC Isolation
4. Operating Temperature Range : -40°C ~ +85°C
5. Low Temperature Rise
6. No External Component Required
7. PCB Mounting
8. Industry Standard Pinout
The B_S-1W & B_D-1W Series are designed for application where isolated output is required from a distributed power system.
These products apply to where:
1) Input voltage variation ≤ ±10%;
2) 1KVDC input and output isolation;
3) Regulated and low ripple noise is not required.
Such as : digital circuits, low frequency analog circuits, and IGBT power device driving circuits.
See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
The HY510N provides protection circuits, power goodoutput (PGO), fault protection latch (FPL_N), and a protection detector function (PDON_N) control. It can minimize external components of switching power supply systems in personal computer. The Over Voltage Detector (OVD) monitors 3.3V , 5V , 12V input voltage level. The Under Voltage Detector (UVD) monitors 3.3V , 5V input voltage level. When OVD or UVD detect the fault voltage level, the FPL_N is latched HIGH and PGO go low. The latch can be reset by PDON_N goo HIGH. There is 2.4 ms delay time for PDON_N turn off FPL_N. When OVD and UVD detect the right voltage level, the power good output (PGO) will be issue.
1. The Over Voltage Detector (OVD) monitors 3.3V, 5V, 12V input voltage level.
2. The Under Voltage Detector (UVD) monitors 3.3V, 5V input voltage level.
3. Both of the power good output (PGO) and fault protection latch (FPL_N) are Open Drain Output.
4. 75 ms time delay for UVD.
5. 300 ms time delay for PGO.
6. 38 ms for PDON_N input signal De–bounce.
7. 73 us for internal signal De–glitches.
8. 2.4 ms time delay for PDON_N turn-off FPL_N.