The Regulators series integrates a quasi-resonant control IC and a MOSFET with avalanche guarantee. In normal operation, the device provides high efficiency and low EMI noise with bottom-skip quasi-resonant operation during light output loads. Low power consumption is also achieved by Auto-standby mode (not available in the STR-X6729, STR-X6759N, or STR-X6768N) or manual standby mode (external trigger).
The device is supplied in a seven-pin fully-molded TO-3P style package, which is suitable for downsizing and stan dardizing of an SMPS by reducing external component count and simplifying circuit design.
Str x6759 equivalent
Typical Applications Circuit
Other data sheets within the file : STR-X6700, STR-X6729, STR-X6737, STR-X6757, STRX6759
1. VRRM : repetitive peak reverse voltage = 100 V
2. VR : continuous reverse voltage = 75 V
3. IF : continuous forward current = 200 mA
4. IFRM : repetitive peak forward current = 450 mA
5. Ptot : total power dissipation (Tamb = 25 °C) = 500 mW
6. Tstg : storage temperature = +200 °C
7. Tj : junction temperature = 200 °C
1. High-Speed Switching
Other data sheets within the file : 4148, 1N4448, 4448