LM220WE1-TLE1 is a Color Active Matrix Liquid Crystal Display with an integral Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp(CCFL) backlight system. The matrix employs a-Si Thin Film Transistor as the active element. It is a transmissive type display operating in the normally white mode. It has a 22 inch diagonally measured active display area withWSXGA+ resolution (1050 vertical by 1680 horizontal pixel array) Each pixel is divided into Red, Green and Blue sub-pixels or dots which are arranged in vertical stripes. Gray scale or the brightness of the sub-pixel color is determined with a 8-bit gray scale signal for each dot, thus, presenting a palette of more than 16,7M colors with Advanced-FRC(Frame Rate Control). It has been designed to apply the interface method that enables low power, high speed, low EMI. FPD Link or compatible must be used as a LVDS(Low Voltage Differential Signaling) chip.
1. Active screen size : 21.995 inches(558.673mm) diagonal (Aspect ratio 16:10)
2. Outline Dimension : 493.7(H) x 320.1 (V) x 16.5(D) mm (Typ.)
3. Pixel Pitch : 0.282mm x 0.282mm
4. Pixel Format : 1680 horizontal By 1050 vertical Pixels. RGB stripe arrangement
Function : 23.6” TFT Liquid Crystal Display product
Package : Module type
Manufactures : CHIMEI INNOLUX
V236BJ1-P01 is a 23.6” TFT Liquid Crystal Display product with driver ICs and 1ch-LVDS interface. This product supports 1366*768 HDTV format and can display 16.7M colors (8-bit / color).
Pinout of V236BJ1-P01
Features of V236BJ1-P01
CHARACTERISTICS ITEMS SPECIFICATIONS
1. Screen Diagonal [in] : 23.6
2. Pixels [lines] : 1366 x 768
3. Active Area [mm] : 521.4705 (H) x 293.184 (V)
4. Sub-Pixel Pitch [mm] : 0.12725 (H) x 0.38175 (V)
5. Pixel Arrangement : RGB vertical stripe
6. Weight [g] : TYP. 670 g
7. Physical Size [mm] : 535.06(W) × 307.34(H) × 1.83(D) Typ.
8. Display Mode : Transmissive mode / Normallly black
9. Contrast Ratio : 3000:1 Typ. (Typical value measure at CMI’s module)
10. Glass thickness (Array / CF) [mm] : 0.7 / 0.7
11. Viewing Angle (CR>20) : +88/-88(H), +88/-88(V) Typ. (CR20)
(Typical value measure at CMI’s module)
12. Color Chromaticity : – Please refer to “color chromaticity” on p.22
13. Cell Transparency : [%] 5.5%
14. Polarizer Surface Treatment : Anti-Glare coating (Haze 3.5%), Hard coating (3H)
The maximum operating temperature is based on the test condition that the surface temperature of display area is less than or equal to 65 ºC with LCD module alone in a temperature controlled chamber. Thermal management should be considered in final product design to prevent the surface temperature of display area from being over 65 ºC. The range of operating temperature may degrade in case of improper thermal management in final product design.