The function of this semiconductor is 5ohm, 15mm, NTC THERMISTOR.
Manufacturers : Mayloon
Preview images :
1. 5mm, 8mm 10mm 13 mm 15mm 20mm 25mm Epoxy coated Disc Type.
2. SURGE PROTECTORS of ceramic material are made from specially formulated metal oxide.
3. The Power Thermistor is a device for suppressing inrush current to an electric circuit.
4. The Power Thermistor in the circuits protects electric equipments from being damaged by limiting the inrush current. […]
The MF72 series Power NTC Thermistors provide inrush current suppression for sensitive electronics. Connecting a MF72 in series with the power source will limit the current surges typically created at turn on. Once the circuit is energized the resistance of the MF72 will decrease rapidly to a very low value, power consumption can be ignored and there will be no effect on normal operating current.
Using the MF72 Power NTC Thermistor is a most cost-effective way to curb surge current and protect sensitive electronics from damage.
1. Power supplies and inverters
2. Uninterruptible Power Supplies
3. Energy saving lamps
4. Electronic Ballasts
• Small Size and fast response
• High Power handling capability
• Fast response to surge current
• High material constant (B value)
• Low residual resistance
• Wide operating temperature range -55 to +200C
• R25 allowable tolerance is ±20%
• Long-term Stability and Reliability
Other data sheets within the file : MF72-0.7D20, MF72-0.7D25, MF72-1.3D13, MF72-1.3D15, MF72-1.3D20