Part Number : TT2246
Function : 800V, 10A, NPN Transistor
Package : TO-220 Type
Manufacturers : Sanyo
This is 800V, 10A, Silicon NPN Transistor.
Replacing television transistors with equations is indeed a solution and alternative in overcoming damaged transistors, but unfortunately not all horizontal transistors can be used for equations or replacements for TT2206, there are several things that must be considered before replacing with transistor equations.
Transistor TT2206 is a component designed as an amplifier for horizontal deflection of color television output slim tube screens or flat CRT screens, especially LG and Samsung televisions or maybe other televisions such as Sharp, Polytron, Digitec, Panasonic, Sony, Goldstar, Akari and Chinese televisions, although on In its application, transistors can also be used for other uses as a switching or switching system.
The TT2206 transistor series belongs to the NPN type, where the NPN transistor will flow negative current from the emitter to the collector if the base is biased positive current.
1. High speed.
2. High breakdown voltage(VCBO=1600V).
3. High reliability(Adoption of HVP process).
4. Adoption of MBIT process.
5. On-chip damper diode.
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage : Vcbo : 1600V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage : 800V
3. Collector Current : 10A
4. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 65W
Reference Parts :
1. MD1802FX 1500V 700V 10A 57W No Damper
2. BU2520AX 1500V 800V 10A 45W No Damper
3. D1887 1500V 800V 10A 70W 6V No Damper
4. J6810 1500V 750V 10A 60W No Damper
Referece page :