1. High Voltage (VCEO= 800V)
2. High Speed Switching
3. Wide SOA
Absolute maximum ratings
1. Collector-Base Voltage : VCBO = 850 V
2. Collector-Emitter Voltage : VCEO = 800 V
3. Collector-Emitter Voltage : VEBO = 7 V
4. Peak Collector Current : IC = 3 A
5. Collector Current (Pulse) : ICP = 10 A
6. Base Current : IB = 1.5 A
7. Power Dissipation : PC = 50 W
1. HIGH VOLTAGE SWITCHING AND AMPLIFIER
2. COLOR TV HORIZONTAL DRIVER/ CHROMA OUTPUT Applications
Other data sheets within the file : C5027, 2SC5027L, 2SC5027G
The MR4030, MR4000 series represents IC modules for SMPSes equipped with burst mode (standby mode) switching functionality for miniscule loads. Its partial resonance operation makes possible low noise and superior efficiency. It is ideal for a variety of power.
1. High efficiency and low noise through partial resonance
2. Second-generation high-speed IGBT with 900-V resistance simplifies design for auto-sensing power supply
input. (MR40XX series)
3. Burst mode helps reduce power consumption at micro-loads.
4. Onboard startup circuit eliminates the need for startup resistors.
5. Soft-drive circuit achieves low noise levels.
6. Overcurrent protection function (ton limit and primary current limit), overvoltage protection, and thermal shutdown function
7. Allow configuration of a power supply circuit with fewer external components.
8. Full-mold package facilitates insulation design.
Televisions, displays, printers, video recorders, DVD, STB, refrigerators, and other appliances; various automated business machines