The AS6001, AS6002, AS6001SP8 is an innovative highly integrated FM stereo transmitter. It is the first generation of FM transmitter IC designed using Accel’s patent-pending RF technology. It consists of a stereo encoder and FM transmitter. The stereo encoder is based on signal processing to encode analog stereo audio input signal and generate a composite FM signal with MAIN, SUB and pilot signal from a 7.6MHz oscillator.
1. Highly integrated FM stereo transmitter 2. Patent-pending architecture 3. Low power operation, extremely suitable for portable devices 4. Ultra low standby current in 10uA with PDN enable 5. LDO embedded for easy power supply design
1. MP3 Player 2. Cellular Handsets 3. Wireless Microphone 4. Personal Media Player 5. Personal Computer 6. Game Machine 7. Car Audio
Function : HDMI transmitter supports the High Definition Multimedia Interface
Package : 81-ball, 49-ball VFBGA, 72-pin QFN Type
Manufacturers : Silicon Image
The SiI9022A / SiI9024A HDMI transmitter supports the High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) Specification on a wide range of mobile products. High definition camcorders, digital still cameras, and personal mobile devices connect directly to a large installed base of HDMI TVs and DVI PC monitors by using the flexible audio and video interfaces provided by this ultra-low-power solution. S/PDIF or I2S inputs enable a pure digital audio connection to virtually any system audio processor or codec. This transmitter is the next generation of its family and is an enhanced replacement for the SiI9022/SiI9024 device, with lower power and enhanced features.
The SiI9024A transmitter is pre-programmed with HDCP keys and has completely self-sequencing HDCP detection and authentication, including SHA-1 for repeaters. The device supports High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) for devices that require secure content delivery.
1. Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) interface incorporates an HDMI-compliant CEC I/O with hardware protocol and arbitration logic, and requires no external calibration
2. Monitor detection is supported through both Hot Plug and Receiver Sense circuits
3. Single slave I2C from host, passing through to master I2C interface for DDC connection, simplifies board layout and lowers cost
4. Defaults to SiI9020 transmitter register-compatible mode for operation with existing legacy software
SiI9022ARBT : 81-ball 4 x 4 mm VFBGA SiI9022AYBT : 49-ball 4 x 4 mm VFBGA SiI9022ACNU : 72-pin 10 x 10 mm QFN SiI9024ARBT : 81-ball 4 x 4 mm VFBGA SiI9024AYBT : 49-ball 4 x 4 mm VFBGA SiI9024ACNU : 72-pin 10 x 10 mm QFN