The MAX2112 low-cost, direct-conversion tuner IC is designed for satellite set-top and VSAT applications. The IC is intended for 8PSK and Digital Video Broadcast (DVB-S2) applications. The device directly converts the satellite signals from the LNB to baseband using a broadband I/Q downconverter.
The operating frequency range extends from 925MHz to 2175MHz. The device includes an LNA and an RF variable-gain amplifier, I and Q downconverting mixers, and baseband lowpass filters with rogrammable cutoff frequency control and digitally controlled baseband variable-gain amplifiers. Together, the RF and baseband variable-gain amplifiers provide more than 80dB of gain control range. The IC is compatible with virtually all DVB-S2 demodulators.
1. 925MHz to 2175MHz Frequency Range
2. Monolithic VCO
(1) Low Phase Noise: -97dBc/Hz at 10kHz
(2) No Calibration Required
3. High Dynamic Range: -75dBm to 0dBm
4. Integrated Variable BW LP Filters: 4MHz to 40MHz
5. Single +3.3V ±5% Supply
6. Low-Power Standby Mode
7. Address Pin for Multituner Applications
8. Differential I/Q Interface
9. I2C 2-Wire Serial Interface
Other data sheets within the file : MAX2112CTI+, MAX2112ETI+