The TDA9370 internal circuit mainly includes: microprocessor (CPU); image IF signal processing circuit; brightness, chrominance processing and demodulation circuit; RGB primary color signal matrix conversion circuit; black level extension, image sharpness enhancement circuit; RGB primary color selection Switch circuit; debug-free line oscillating circuit and line and field excitation pulse forming and output circuit: image state adjustment circuit.
In the figure, the function code of each pin, the signal output/person flow direction (indicated by the arrow) are marked, and the function, voltage and resistance test data of each pin are further described in the form of a table, and the transistor type and application parameters of the TDA9370 peripheral circuit are given. Replacement model. This is a great help for overhauling the TDA9370 super chip color TV.
TDA9370 Datasheet and Circuit
Other data sheets within the file : TDA9370PS, TDA9370PS/N2
TMPA8873CSCNG6PR6, 8873CSCNG6PR6 is a newly developed 2-in-1 color TV special decoding chip from Toshiba Corporation of Japan. It can be applied to 14″~29″ movements and has a variety of functions to expand from simple to high-end full range of machines on a single PCB motherboard. core.
1. High-speed 8 bits CPU.
2. 8MHZ crystal, minimum instruction cycle is 0.5μs.
3. 2-KRAM, 48K ROM.
4. 12 I / O port
5. The special remote control, count register.
6. 16 interrupt sources, five external interrupts, 11 internal interrupts.
7. There are two ways to detect the sync signal, the internal register and the external pulse count.
Pinout and Blockdiagrams :
TV Decoding :
1. Built-in notch filter, bandpass filter, PIF VCO circuit.
2. Black level extension, brightness gamma correction function.
3. PAL/NTSC decoding circuit.
4. Two-channel audio input port, two-channel volume control output port, and one channel audio output port. Body sound control.
Other data sheets within the file : TMPA8873CSCNG6PR6