1. RoHS compliant 2. Halogen-free series are available 3. Body size: Ф7mm ~ Ф 20mm 4. Wide operating voltage range: 115Vac ~ 680Vac 5. High surge current rating up to 13KA 6. High energy rating up to 720 Joule 7. Operating temperature range: -40°C ~ +85°C Storage temperature range: -40°C ~ +125°C 8. Agency recognition: UL 1449 3rd/cUL/VDE/CQC 9. TVR10-D, 14-D, and 20-D meet IEC60950-1:2013 Annex Q requirement 10. TVR20-D series for SPD Type 2 is available
1. Power supply 2. Home appliance 3. Industrial equipment 4. Telecommunication or telephone system 5. Smart meter 6. PLC (Power line communication) 7. Lighting products 8. Photovoltaic industry
Varistor are voltage dependent, nonlinear device which have an electrical behavior similar to back-to-back zener diodes. CNR series zinc oxide varistor are nonlinear resistors, consisting main of zinc oxide and several kinds of metal oxide additive. They are bilateral and symmetrical V-I characteristics curve and unparalleled large peak current capability are used for absorption of transient voltage, suppression of pulse noise and circuit voltage stabilization.
● Surge Protection in consumer electronics — industrial electronics — telephone and telecommunication systems — automobile equipments — measuring and controller systems — electronic home appliances — gas and petroleum appliances curve
● Absorption of switching surge from various kinds of relays and electro-magnetic valves. ● Electrostatic discharge an spike noise suppression. ● Protection of various kinds of transistors, diodes, ICs, thyristors, triac semiconductors, and etc. ● Automobile control system such as transistorized ignition system and electronic fuel injection system, and etc.
● Fast response ● Excellent voltage ratio ● High stabilization for circuit voltage ● Unparalleled absorption for transient voltage characteristics ● Bilateral and symmetrical V-I Characteristics