Function : IC for TV Video ( Multi-Color Video-Chroma-Deflection )
Package : DIP 64 Pin
Manufactures : Toshiba
The TA8659 is an NTSC / PAL / SECAM video-chroma-deflection sub-system with the teletext interface circuit. The device includes all of the functions required to realize a multicolor CTV in conjunction with a PIF / SIP IC, in a 64-lead, shrink-type, dual-in-line plastic package.
1. Forced system selection
2. Automatic system change by a sub-carrier detection
3. Realized a full automatic multi-color processor
4. The mode change output can be used for switching the external components or circuits.
Function : VIDEO-CHROMA-DEFLECTION SYSTEM FOR A COLOR TELEVISION
The TA7698AP combines a PAL/NTSC Video-Chroma subsystem and a Deflection combination on a single monolithic integrated circuit to provide a PAL or PAL/NTSC color television.
This device includes a Video amplifier, PAL and NTSC color demodulator these are designed to provide color differential signal outputs, and improved Sync-separator, Horizontal oscillator with saw tooth wave type AFC, Horizontal pre-driver with X’ray protection circuit, Vertical oscillator and Vertical pre-driver in a 42 leads dual-in-line type plastic package.
1. Internal Y/C separator circuit
2. NTSC matching for Composite
3. Internal one systems input for analog RGB for NTSC/PAL
4. Internal count down circuit at H,V
5. Internal enhancer circuit
6. Internal Side black control circuit
7. Internal PWM control circuit