The APL5508 / APL5508R / APL5509 / APL5509R is low-power and low dropout li near regulator, which operates in the rage of 2.7V to 6V input voltage and delivers up to 560mA output current. T ypical dropout voltage is only 600mV (typical) at 560mA output current. The IC regulator with low 60mA quiescent current is ideal for battery powered system appliances. The regulator is stable with a 4. 7mF cerami ccapacitor. The features of current-limit, short circuit current limit, and over-temperature protecti on protect the device against current over loads and over temperature.
• Low Quiescent Current : 60mA (No load)
• Low Dropout V oltage : 600mV (@560mA)
• Very Low Shutdown Current : < 0.5mA
• Fixed Output V oltage : 1.5V ~ 4.5V by Step 0.1V Increment
• Stable with Aluminum, T antalum, or Ceramic Capacitors
• No Protection Diodes Needed
• Built-In Thermal Protection
• Built-In Current-Limit Protection
• Controlled Short Circuit Current : 50mA
• Fast Transient Response
• Lead Free and Green Devices Available(RoHS Compliant)
The LM7810 family is monolithic fixed voltage regulator integrated circuit. They are suitable for applications that required supply current up to 1 A.
LM7810 Pinout and application circuits
A common ground is required between the input and the output voltages. The input voltage must remain typically 2.0V above the output voltage even during the low point on the Input ripple voltage.
XX = these two digits of the type number indicate voltage.
* = Cin is required if regulator is located an appreciable distance from power supply filter.
** = Co is not needed for stability; however, it does improve transient response.
1. Output Voltage Range 10V
2. Output current up to 1A
3. No external components required
4. Internal thermal overload protection
5. Internal short-circuit current limiting
6. Output transistor safe-area compensation
7. Output voltage offered in 4% tolerance
Other data sheets within the file : LM7805, LM7808, LM7815